95% of International Students Recommend Canada as Study Destination!
Canada has been repeatedly claimed the top spots in categories like ‘the best place to live’ and ‘best place to study’. Students as many as 2,50,000 join Canadian universities every year and appreciate the proposition that it offers — high-quality institutions at an attractive price in a safe, beautiful, multicultural, progressive, and welcoming atmosphere.
Canada offers a great mix of both learnings as well as leisure. It is home to nearly half a million international students amongst which more than 100,000 are Indians and is constantly on the upsurge.
What are you waiting for? Grab the opportunity to study in the Best Universities of Canada with Studi Aabroad Consultant one of the Canada student visa consultant in Lagos and Nigeria
Canada is a frontrunner in education. The country hosts over 2,50,000 international students every year.
- High rated institutes with top quality faculty
- Affordable courses and work opportunities after study
- International student friendly
- Abundant research options
- High quality of life
Leverage Our Benefits
You deserve the best!
We are a leadingLagos & India:
- We only partner with top institutes.
- Dedicated support to help you succeed.
- Hassle-free experience
- End-to-end preparation & counselling
- Overseas education consultants in Nigeria
Your career matters to us. By opting for higher education in a global university with, you
- Start your dream career with your dream job
- Upgrade your qualifications
- Get global exposure
- Open doors to research
- Realize your fullest potential
- Network with the best
- Study abroad consultant in Nigeria
Top Couses In Canada
We aspire to be the best Canada University Admission Consultant in Nigeria and prove to be your Trusted partner and a one-stop destination to Study in Best Universities of Canada.
Step-by-Step Approach to Study in Canada
How Much Money Will it Take to Study in Canada?
On average, international students spend between CAD 35,000-CAD 45,000 annually on tuition and accommodation
What Are the Requirements to Study in Canada?
Some requirements to study in Canada are:
- Provide evidence to show you have enough money to cover your tuition fee, living expenses, and return transportation
- Provide medical records that prove you are in good health
- You must prove to the officer handling your case that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires
Prove that you are a law-abiding citizen and do not have a criminal record
Which Course is Best for Studying in Canada?
These are some top courses in Canada for international students:
- Media & Journalism
- Agricultural Science & Forestry
Bio-sciences, Medicine,& Healthcare
How Much Bank Balance is Required for a Student Visa in Canada?
To get a student visa, you must prove that you have an account with a balance of CAD 10,000 or more.
Which Courses Are In Demand in Canada?
Some in-demand courses in Canada are:
- International Business Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- IT Solutions
- Advanced Manufacturing Management
How Can I Get PR in Canada After a 2-Year Study?
International students who work in their field of study for at least a year after graduating from a Canadian university are eligible for Canadian PR.